17 Posts

Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » General

Subject: Available at Essen? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
Anyone knows if the game is for sale for non-backers in Essen or if there is a preorder/pickup possibility for those who missed the KS? Just found out about it and really like to grab a copy at the fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mira Barbian
Germany
flag msg tools
I think it should be for pick up in Essen.
I consider picking it up, too. =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Currently working on Perdition's Mouth Board game content
badge
Imperial Assault - Imperial Player
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a question for Timo if he has a stand there, however the game will ship in mid October so it is likely to be available during that time. If you can I strongly recommend not to hesitate and buy PM. It is hard and good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
Thanks David! I love Kingdom Death: Monster, so "hard and good" is fine with me! Looking forward to a new, challenging coop with super dark theme and campaign system. Right up my alley!

Edit: Some of the games which are delivered just in time for Essen (like i.e. Lobotomy) offer pick up ONLY for backers, that's why I asked if it will be available to the public.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Psssst... Oi! Over here...

It is a little bit of a secret at the moment, but the Essen Spiel prices for Perdition's Mouth shall be:
-Retail 100€
-Deluxe 130€
-Gamer's bundle 160€

If it just is an option for You, come to visit us at the booth #2-D127 as there could also be other desirable goods available for respectable fair visitors, and why not for hard working exhibitors too.

And hey, if anybody asks... I didn't say anything, capisce? See you there...

*melts back into the shadows*

Edit: And just for the sake of clarity... Dragon Dawn Productions and our partners have and are still working with a beehive-like intensity to get the game available for everybody in a timely fashion. That means, yes, you can buy and pick up copies from Essen Spiel and at the same time on the background, the packing and logistics folks do what they do, and the promise that the games ought to reach their new owners during October still stands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purgatoriant wrote:
Psssst... Oi! Over here...

It is a little bit of a secret at the moment, but the Essen Spiel prices for Perdition's Mouth shall be:
-Retail 100€
-Deluxe 130€
-Gamer's bundle 160€

If it just is an option for You, come to visit us at the booth #2-D127 as there could also be other desirable goods available for respectable fair visitors, and why not for hard working exhibitors too.

And hey, if anybody asks... I didn't say anything, capisce? See you there...

*melts back into the shadows*

Edit: And just for the sake of clarity... Dragon Dawn Productions and our partners have and are still working with a beehive-like intensity to get the game available for everybody in a timely fashion. That means, yes, you can buy and pick up copies from Essen Spiel and at the same time on the background, the packing and logistics folks do what they do, and the promise that the games ought to reach their new owners during October still stands.

Great to here! I'll be happy to see you there on thursday! :-)

(Please reserve at least a deluxe version for me - will have to decide at the booth if I need more... :-D)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
Shhhhh... hey, Mr. Whispering-Shadowmelting-Guy, that's some pretty spectacular and highly pleasant intel you have there. If you could whistleblow me one more secret, I'd like to know the difference between the Deluxe and the Gamers Edition. Comparison sheet on darkweb online presence is not working right now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrisback79 wrote:

Great to here! I'll be happy to see you there on thursday! :-)

(Please reserve at least a deluxe version for me - will have to decide at the booth if I need more... :-D)

Awesome! See you there!

There are scenarios which would make reserving a copy for you on the first day of Spiel necessary, but the chance of them happening is quite marginal. But in the off chance that such a scenario becomes reality, yes, I'll absolutely reserve you a copy and give you a complimentary beverage on top of that. :)

Fluidkarma wrote:
Shhhhh... hey, Mr. Whispering-Shadowmelting-Guy, that's some pretty spectacular and highly pleasant intel you have there. If you could whistleblow me one more secret, I'd like to know the difference between the Deluxe and the Gamers Edition. Comparison sheet on darkweb online presence is not working right now... :)

Tarnation! Broken links, the eternal thorn in my side! Here's a fresh link to the sheet: http://perditionsmouth.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2016/...
If you would happen to know where there's any broken links, do point me to the right direction, and I'll take them on a long walk off a short pier.

If you've got any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! My only plan was to get a drink from you! :-)

See you there, I can't wait to get my hands on this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You sly bugger... :)

See you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Vanhoorne
Belgium
Bredene
West Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Is there a way i pre order it and pickup at essen?
I am there for 2 days and really want the game
Thursday and friday... visiting you on thursday..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed. It is official now. For detailed information see https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/509519175/perditions-mo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
Is there any option to reserve an essen copy without being a KS backer ?

Or will there be enough copies, even if you visit the spiel on friday ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
Indeed. It is official now. For detailed information see https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/509519175/perditions-mo...

I can't find any available Essen Pickup option when trying to preorder the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
mb
I got secret intel that they will sell copies on a first come, first serve basis, but plan to be armoured to the teeth with game boxes. Plan seems to be that no one has to leave empty handed - but, in the end, you never know how the hype is evolving during the fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IcyChris wrote:
Is there any option to reserve an essen copy without being a KS backer ?

Or will there be enough copies, even if you visit the spiel on friday ?

Maybe if you bribe Timo enough, he may be willing to reserve you a box. bag bag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hear ye, hear ye! Everybody who desires to preorder and do an Essen Spiel pickup, thine prayers have been heard! Check the Essen Spiel pickup orders -thread!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.