Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Meek
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a mini's game newbie, so I'm not certain how the economics of games like this should work (this might be my first mini game). The base price of the game comes in at $90 in the Kickstarter, and that's where the game plus all stretch goals are (currently) focused on.

The Rosari Gang expansion adds an extra $30 (for a total of $120), adds 10 total minis, 6 main tiles/boards and the ability to add a fifth total player in the game. In terms of other mini-based games, does this seem like a good investment? To answer the obvious question, I don't currently need a fifth player setup, so that's not the reason for me to buy anything extra.

Just curious what other more experienced gamers think about subjects like this. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I added the Rosari Gang since it had my favourite hero and I liked the look of the gang. I'm not using the 5 players ever either. Its definitely priced higher than the base game for what you get but expansions usually are. If you're not super excited about the hero, tiles and Rosari gang that's inside the expansion I'd consider passing especially if money is tight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes i'm buying because i really like variability and a fifth gang and another hero is a must for me to enjoy more the game. If you're not into it, don't sweat it because you'll get all the stretch goals anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Meek
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to both of you for the responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.