Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Help and How-To

Subject: Can you subscribe to an entire gallery? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Day Life
msg tools
Is it possible to subscribe to an entire image gallery on the geek? I know you can sub to individual images, but I was wondering if you can set it so you get a notification on any new images and also any new comments on any images. Kinda like how you can subscribe to entire forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Holidays! ABCDEFGHIJK MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can subscribe to a game's images or (I think?) a user's images. Is that what you want?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
basically yes, more specifically a GUILDS images. We often upload photos of our game tables and often people comment but I never can work out how to get notified without clicking on every image and subscribing to it. Looking for a way to subscribe to the entire gallery and get notified on any additional images added or any comment on any existing image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Holidays! ABCDEFGHIJK MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably, Subscribe to the guild, then click the next to what is then Unsubscribe, pick Edit Subscription, and make sure images is set to Yes.

(If it's set to Yes in your global preferences, for guilds (way down, right column), then it should be set to Yes already. It's probably not a good idea to override it to Yes if it's already Yes because you'll forget you've done it later.)

All that said, I don't recall getting an image from a guild subscription. Maybe it has a bug or I'm misinterpreting what it should do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.