Subject: Looking for Simplified Updated Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Conchubhar O'Bee
Ireland
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hi there people of the world,

I've recently bought Catan and I played my first game with my family last night. While I think we understood all the rules and mechanics, I still feel like we missed a few nuances or technicalities. This is down to the rules book sometimes having confusing phrasing and not being laid out particularly well.

I was wondering if anyone has found/made a clear, well laid-out and easy to understand rule book/guide? I'm just looking for a rule book for the base game for 3/4 players but if there was a document floating around that encompassed all versions and expansions, that would be even better!

Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

Thanks gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you think you missed? We can probably clear anything up.

Also, if you have questions, ask away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donagh Molloy
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest reviewing youtube for how to play videos. My kids really like to watch Tabletop on youtube and there is an episode where they play a game of Catan with rules explanations. Some of the other tabletop episodes have rules gaffs but they give you an idea how the games play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Desiree Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't the Catan rulebook generally considered one of the clearest, most well-laid-out rule book in modern gaming?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.