Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if there was a projected time frame for when we will receive the corrected and reprinted cards? I'm in no rush, but was just wondering all the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JKidder wrote:
I was just wondering if there was a projected time frame for when we will receive the corrected and reprinted cards? I'm in no rush, but was just wondering all the same.

To be honest, I can only guess.

We are at the mercy of the manufacturer's schedule and when they can (and feel like) running 1,500 packs of 6 cards each. I would go out on a limb and guess I will receive them in 3 weeks. From there it will be on me to pack, label, address and seal 1,500 envelopes. Then I drop those in the mail and it will take another 3-4 days to get to US customers and 10 for international locations.

Are you free in a couple weeks and live close to Colorado Springs? <joking>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I'm not. That timeframe sound great (I was only worried that it might b months and months like the TS replacement cards)

Continue to love the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xi Jiang Bflei
United States
South El monte
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good and respected publisher!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of cards, what are the size of the HitS cards, in terms of sleeving?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Fry
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
My father (circa 1945). He navigated B-24's (5thAF 22ndBG) in the Pacific Theater.
mbmbmbmbmb
Standard MTG sizes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to verify, this is for replacements of the replacements? Just noticed the card back color differences...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Feather
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:
Just to verify, this is for replacements of the replacements? Just noticed the card back color differences...

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kidder
United States
Martensdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
Right now I have all my cards sleeved with clear 'Dragon Sleeves' and just have both copies of the misprinted cards in the same sleeve (one to get the color of the back right and one for the correct front). It works great. Until I draw my hand I cannot tell the differeance of the double cards. Additionally if you want to give up seeing the cool art on the back of the cards you can use sleeves with opaque backs. Either way I wold strongly recomend sleeving these cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved them, in clear sleeves. Interestingly, I sleeved the beautiful A Few Acres cards in opaque sleeves... Sigh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fonfrost varg
msg tools
Tell me, please, the error in the cards only kikstarter version of the game? In the retail version of the cards all right? (I understand that what sechas sold in different online shops is retail, for example on http://www.philibertnet.com/en/45204-hands-in-the-sea-724500...?) If retail versions of the error, it will be possible to get a corrected card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
fon_frost wrote:
Tell me, please, the error in the cards only kikstarter version of the game? In the retail version of the cards all right? (I understand that what sechas sold in different online shops is retail, for example on http://www.philibertnet.com/en/45204-hands-in-the-sea-724500...?) If retail versions of the error, it will be possible to get a corrected card?

The card errors are on all versions of the game. However, I will send out an updated replacement card pack to anyone who needs it.

Those cards will be finished this week and will be shipped to me soon. It will take time for me to prepare 1,500 envelopes, but I am guessing most people should have those in a couple weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Marx
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
fon_frost wrote:

The card errors are on all versions of the game. However, I will send out an updated replacement card pack to anyone who needs it.

Those cards will be finished this week and will be shipped to me soon. It will take time for me to prepare 1,500 envelopes, but I am guessing most people should have those in a couple weeks.

Is there a time frame for the additional Kickstarter/updgrade pack town pieces for those who didn't get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
Lost in thought.
mbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
fon_frost wrote:

Don, I really don't mind waiting to get my replacement deck when I see you at BGG.CON. There may be others who who wouldn't mind visiting your booth to pick up their cards, too. Just a thought to help save you a few bucks on shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
imarx wrote:
Is there a time frame for the additional Kickstarter/updgrade pack town pieces for those who didn't get them?

All of those were dropped in the mail earlier this week. I checked and yours was delivered today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
leemc13 wrote:
Don, I really don't mind waiting to get my replacement deck when I see you at BGG.CON. There may be others who who wouldn't mind visiting your booth to pick up their cards, too. Just a thought to help save you a few bucks on shipping.

Lee, that is a good idea. If anyone would be open to pick up their replacement pack at BGG.CON please send me a message on BGG and I will mark you on my spreadsheet. Please include your name so I can match it up with an order or KS pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chewie Wookie
Germany
flag msg tools
I bought the KS version at Essen, there are a couple of replacement cards attached outside the box:

Do I still need these "replacement for replacements" cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Chewiecide wrote:
I bought the KS version at Essen, there are a couple of replacement cards attached outside the box:

Do I still need these "replacement for replacements" cards?

Yes, those were the temporary replacement pack of cards. I have not received the corrected replacement packs yet, but they should be here next week. Please send me a message on BGG with your address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Semper ludere
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is some error with the card backs? I just ordered a copy w/ KS goodies yesterday (couldn't get the game at SPIEL in Essen this year) directly at Knight Works. Does this mean I'm going to get faulty cards AND the replacements in one package?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mnemonaut wrote:
There is some error with the card backs? I just ordered a copy w/ KS goodies yesterday (couldn't get the game at SPIEL in Essen this year) directly at Knight Works. Does this mean I'm going to get faulty cards AND the replacements in one package?

Yes, you will be receiving the temporary pack of 6 replacement cards with off-color backs. Once I receive the corrected cards then I will ship you those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Semper ludere
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E C
msg tools
new user
To get on this list for the replacement cards, do I just need to send you a message via BGG with my address? I just received my retail version this week.

***Edit*** after digging a bit more on these forums, it looks like my question has been asked and answered a few times, with a direct message being the answer each time. I will keep an eye out for the new thread announcing the replacement cards are ready. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.