Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received my shipping notification and can't wait to get this game, but I think it might be a while before it gets to me down here in Australia.

So has anybody received their copy yet, and if so, what's their impressions of the product?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Garcia
United States
McAllen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothin' yet down in Texas, or entire U.S. (more than likely).ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich S.
United States
Seymour
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I'm looking forward to this as well. I'm up in CT. Haven't heard anything on shipping yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rathanor wrote:
I'm looking forward to this as well. I'm up in CT. Haven't heard anything on shipping yet.

Shelton, CT here...same...not a peep yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
All games are on their way to the backers already or to one of our fulfillment partner. Outside from the EU can take longer to get the games. Also the ocean freight shipping and customs declaration process takes longer to the US to our fulfillment partner there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulises Fasoli
France
Thonon-les-bains
Haute Savoie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today.
Everything looks fine .
Looking forward to the 1st play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frédéric Meurrens
France
LESQUIN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it yesterday morning and play last evening Advanced game !
A lot of fun cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine game today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Gloag
Japan
Shinjo-shi
Yamagata
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived in Japan last night!! Opened and bagged all the little bits! Board looks gorgeous! But be warned - my copy didn't have the all important ANNEX section at the end of rules. Easy to download etc but playing without it might make the patron cards a little difficult to understand! Played tonight with 4 though and had a thoroughly good time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived in Australia today. Quick check of components and all are present and accounted for. The cards for one of the expansions had come out of the paper ring that held them together, and a few tokens had come out of the punchboards but no damage had occurred in transit.

Overall I'm very impressed with the quality of the components - nice thick cards, boards and tokens, and the board looks really impressive. My only initial minor criticism would be I think the cards are a touch too small which therefore makes the symbology on the cards a bit small for my ageing eyes, though this may not be an issue in actual play.

Can't wait to get this to the table and see how it plays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domi Krantz
Hungary
Nagytarcsa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dgbg wrote:
My copy arrived in Japan last night!! Opened and bagged all the little bits! Board looks gorgeous! But be warned - my copy didn't have the all important ANNEX section at the end of rules. Easy to download etc but playing without it might make the patron cards a little difficult to understand! Played tonight with 4 though and had a thoroughly good time!

Douglas, it should be on a separate sheet, with different language versions on both sides. So while it may look like only 2 extra sheets for the 4 languages included, its actually there, its just that they are double sided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dgbg wrote:

I made the same mistake too! The rules say that the annex (appendix, I suspect) is on page eight, rather than as a separate sheet. Clearly not picked up by the proofreading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Ruppelt
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven't got mine and it's almost December!anyone else in the same boat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. A little frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
Still haven't got mine and it's almost December!anyone else in the same boat?

Nothing here yet either. Ship Naked is sending it out in the US, and they have just finished shipping all the Conan KS pledges, which took them about a month and a half. So it looks like that has delayed getting Ava Roma out the door. Hoping to see it soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.