42.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Jason Ritz
United States
Kelseyville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Having all three big mats is fun, playing through all three with just your champion and 6 gladiators... difficult.

I played the Atlantis units, and stupidly, didn't pick any gladiators with the special pull ability. DUH. So I lost on the second map before getting to Rome and taking on Oceanus.

Rules I play with: Standard rules apply, but at the outset, choose your 6 gladiator team. If anyone dies, you start the next Colosseum that many people short. I also let smaller units regain their health, but champions are out of luck (If you would like better odds, change this). You also get three tactics for each mat. Ones that you've used previously, are shuffled back into the pile for the next confrontation. And any and all crowd favor do not travel with you to the next scenario; they are simply left behind.

10 chips + crowd favor / 3 maps = a challenging evening for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sakari Laiho
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice... I also like to fight solo - 3 player against 9 bosses. BUT playing it on the Famel Ruins - hard to get your archer alive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.