$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 80.83

5,415 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
34.1% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

l d
msg tools
Was so pumped to unbox this game, and rather dejectedly found the punched out pieces of cardboard to be off centre, some far worse than others, but hardly any of the pieces are what I would consider acceptable, especially given the scale and grandeur of this title. Some are not punched entirely through either, leaving overhanging bits of cardboard tags.

Having trouble uploading images so will try to post on the main page.

Anybody have similar printing errors in their copy?
What to do about it? I've contacted fantasy flight and apart from receiving an email indicating receipt of my request and a job number, nothing has been done. It's been nearly a week now.
Keen to hear if others have had dealings with FF before?
Thanks all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
l d
msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FRM Vicious
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, that is unfortunate.

I never had any problems like that, but I have often read in the forum, that FFG has a great and fast support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
l d
msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though this is not to do with Twilight Imperium (3rd Ed), I have recently had dealings with FFG's customer service dept.

I bought Descent: Journeys in the Dark (2nd Ed) and upon opening the box and sorting the contents, one of the plastic minatures had a base missing. It was a spider model and stood upright on it's own, so could not be said to impact on the play of the game.

Nevertheless, I took a photo of all the spider minatures, showing the faulty one. I went through the proceedure cited by the OP, and got a job number.

A week or so later, I had an e-mail informing me that a replacement figure was on the way. They mailed a single small plastic spider minature from the USA to the UK First Class International Air Mail and it arrived very quickly.

What people say about FFG's excellent customer service was certainly borne out by my experience. Your tokens look like they were part of a bad print run; I see no reason why they should not send you replacement token sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
l d
msg tools
Very reassuring to hear, thanks for your experience

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

FFG has turned into a board game money making machine

BUT

their customer service has always been excellent

I am confident you will get replacements

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
possum man
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will second the sentiment that their customer service is excellent.

I lost an entire bag of components for Twilight Imperium. It was completely my own fault; all the cards, contracts, leaders, etc for the Naalu. So quite a lot of stuff.
I emailed FFG asking if I could buy it separately, telling them I had lost it by mistake. They shipped it to me completely free (from the USA to the UK), and included a card they knew I'd need for the (then) upcoming SE expansion, plus a hand-written note from the head of customer service (at the time Thaad) which wished me well and hoped I was enjoying playing the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
l d
msg tools
That's amazing service!
I got an email this morning apologising for the delays, saying they'll send out the punchboards, currently awaiting supply. So looks like it will be resolved soon enough.
I can't get over how helpful they were for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Harrop
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought so many sets I'm sure I've run into this.

But then I've so many sets I can just work around it.

My biggest complaint is the expansion that had the race command counters cut from the opposite side. Mucho annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Löwenherz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.