Hide
4 Posts

Neuroshima Hex! Death Breath» Forums » General

Subject: Anything? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Rivest
msg tools
As anyone any info on this? Is this the same team as zombies (i really wound not think so)

Share your hype!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Wachowski
Poland
Rudnik nad Sanem (podkarpackie)
podkarpackie
flag msg tools
This week we should get instruction, but before it:

- This IS army of zombies. Meaby not dead, but infected by any virus, but still zombies.
- No ranged units.
- Possibility to upgrade units (that makes them stronger, but thaey are weak without it).
- Possibility to draw direct token from special Zombie pool. The freedom of its increase with game lenght.
- Charge ability (avoiding a cover during attacking HQ) and castlings with enemy units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Wachowski
Poland
Rudnik nad Sanem (podkarpackie)
podkarpackie
flag msg tools
Polish rulebook is up.

- Army color is brown.
- Units arent discarded after death. You put them into separated pill and can use them again in future (resurect).
- Many units have special green attacks. They works like regular attack but only if the unit is ressurected (and have special token on it).
- New ability: Charge. After killing and enemy unit, you may move your unit into this place.
- New attack type: Tentacles. Works like net, but only one unit in game may be neted (you have only one tentacle token).
- Token with zombie hand symbol allow you put any unit from Zombie Pool into any free place.
- 8 battle tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Rivest
msg tools
Ok thanks! i see they gave the rules which is great. I was making a reference to the Zombies fan-made team, i was wondering if it was the same since mephisto and dancer also were fan-made teams
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.