Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve C
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the old AH game Submarine, I have done some spreadsheet work which is used as a double blind umpire. Yes, its crude but does work really well with making a very tense fun game.

I willing to try the same with this game. But I need at least one player to help work with me to develop workable spreadsheet. Interested?

Requirements:
1)Know how to play/use Vassal
2)Willing to use Skype/Teamspeak/etc for online comms
3)Have spreadsheet software. Excel? I current use OpenOffice but hopefully both will work together.
4)Willing to play Live games
5)Know how to use Dropbox for file swaping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

Oh yea. Been wanting something like this forever. I once started trying to create a Basic program to do this, and ran out of steam when I ran out of computer memory (can't remember what primitive tool I was working on back then).
Unfortunately, my current lack lies with my internet connection so not sure I could manage a skype connection.
You should come and join us at the Blindly into the Fog of War Guild.
You could post your request again there to see what kind of interest you get from that crowd or I could add your thread to our list but this last approach is less visible than a new post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.