Popular Tags: HILLARRRYYYY!!!!!!! [+] [View All]
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

For all the hoopla about Clinton being a criminal, it appears Trump is the one who has been caught red handed breaking the law.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-fr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
See also:
Trump's gonna be Trump
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe we have a thread on this, and the response is

Hillary did it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought we didn't care about presidential candidates breaking the law. Are we changing that now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I thought we didn't care about presidential candidates breaking the law. Are we changing that now?

You realize that multiple REPUBLICAN-led investigations of Clinton have failed to find any illegal activities?

Considering the blinding hatred they have for her, I'm sure they would have found something if she did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Shampoo4you wrote:

For all the hoopla about Clinton being a criminal, it appears Trump is the one who has been caught red handed breaking the law.

Oh, Hillary's been caught multiple times.

She just ain't been charged yet.

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

You realize that multiple REPUBLICAN-led investigations of Clinton have failed to find any illegal activities?

I thought the FBI said she was guilty but didn't feel like taking the issue further ?

Also, it's no wonder Trump wont release his tax returns, the press will actually do their job when they want to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
Yes, of course we are concearnedd.

But there is a difference between an accusation by some bloke on the internet, an accusation by an investigating agency, a charge and a conviction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

I thought the FBI said she was guilty but didn't feel like taking the issue further ?

Also, it's no wonder Trump wont release his tax returns, the press will actually do their job when they want to.
No, pundits said they had said that.

They said she had done things wrong, but nothing criminal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

I didn't know the FBI decided who was guilty. Do you live in a police state?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:

Don't be crazy. Laws don't apply to Democrats -- especially if they're Clintons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
When history looks back at this election, I hope they see that even Trump's own supporters never (not once) attempted to respond to accusations of his malfeasance with, "No, sir, you are wrong, Donald is a good man!" but instead reflexively knee-jerked with the other candidate's supposed malfeasance instead. No impassioned defense, no reasoning, just a scratch of the ass and an arm pointing to someone else (usually named Hillary Clinton.)

I would have a lot more respect for Trump types if I heard any of them, even once, proclaim, "Yeah, he's got a pointed history of scumbaggery, financial fraud, low morals, personal vindictiveness, petty insults, no qualifications to run for public office, and speaking at a third-grade level... but we still like him better than that other lady."

Made all the more delicious because the same people would (from 2008 to 2016) reliably erupt into howls whenever Obama pulled the "but Dubya!" defense. Even though that's exactly how they are treating their preferred current presidential candidate: Accept responsibility for nothing, admit nothing, and simply deflect onto the other candidate's supposedly bad/worse behavior.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, he's got a pointed history of scumbaggery, financial fraud, low morals, personal vindictiveness, petty insults, no qualifications to run for public office, and speaking at a third-grade level... but we still like him better than that other lady.

Given that, I'm voting for neither one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Washington Post wrote:
If the Internal Revenue Service were to find that Trump violated self-dealing rules, the agency could require him to pay penalty taxes or to reimburse the foundation for all the money it spent on his behalf.

258,000 is pocket change for him. He'll just reimburse the charity and be done with it. Maybe the Clintons have this money lying around to pay back?

Algeria donated $250,000 to $500,000 to the Clintons "charity"
The Nation of Brunei donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 to the Clintons "charity"
Jamaica donated $50,000 to $100,000 to the Clintons "charity"
Kuwait donated $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to the Clintons "charity"
Sultanate of Oman donated $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 to the Clintons "charity"
Qatar donated $5.8 million to the Clintons "charity"
Saudi Arabia donated up to $50 million to the Clintons "charity"
United Arab Emirates donated up to $11.5 million to the Clintons "charity"

BONUS: Russian banksters payed Hillary 500,000 for a speech in Moscow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flamespeak wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

No, pundits said they had said that.

They said she had done things wrong, but nothing criminal.

No, the FBI straight said she committed felonious acts but they didn't feel she did them with intent to commit crime so they didn't recommend pressing charges. They also said she was thoughtless and careless.

I am kind of shocked they didn't say 'Broads. Am I right?' as well.

The FBI has clearly stated that Hillary Clinton broke the law but she is too stupid to face charges and somehow that has been turned into 'They found no wrong doings' not even a couple of months later when it was clearly established that they did find plenty of wrong doings.

Supporting Clinton is worse than supporting Trump and that is quite the feat.
But Comey insisted that Clinton did not break the law.

"The question I always look at is, is there evidence that would establish beyond a reasonable doubt that somebody engaged in conducted that violated a criminal statute. And my judgment here is there is not," Comey said.

Now you provide the quote where the FBI says she committed a felony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Trump broke the law he should be charged.

Whether Hillary did something (or the inevitable Bush/Obama/Reagan did it) doesn't matter. Each issue should be determined based on it's own merits and everyone, no matter who they are should have to follow the rule of law.

For example, I always felt further investigation of the White House for leaking Valerie Plame's identity was warranted. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame

That we let this shit slide is sad and a reflection on the American people that we allow this corruption of our government.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
Washington Post wrote:
If the Internal Revenue Service were to find that Trump violated self-dealing rules, the agency could require him to pay penalty taxes or to reimburse the foundation for all the money it spent on his behalf.

258,000 is pocket change for him. He'll just reimburse the charity and be done with it. Maybe the Clintons have this money lying around to pay back?

IS any of this illegal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
Washington Post wrote:

Donations to a charity by a foreign country - not illegal

Also the scare quotes on charity are not warranted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing that is illegal: soliciting donations from foreigners for a political campaign
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
What now? Use the same brain that should send red flags about Hillary and vote for neither.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I don't believe in such mularky, the data is quite overwhelming....starting to think that Trump must be the anti-christ.

These scandals would have destroyed any other candidate at this point. Now, I get the average Trump supporter is auto-vote, but for non-supporting, Republicans, party loyalty has truly overwhelmed their preference.

Maybe they vote for all other offices except POTUS as a compromise?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

Oh, Hillary's been caught multiple times.

She just ain't been charged yet.

Ferret

Oh, yes. The truth exists of which only Drew is privy/discerning enough to understand. The rest of us are playing catch up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Considering the blinding hatred they have for her, I'm sure they would have found something if she did.

As far as BJ is concerned, any politician that does things he doesn't like is breaking the law. That is why he criticizes Hillary but not Trump. Anything Trump does is fine, because Republican.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
If Trump actually gets elected, look for all Federal employees traveling on business to be ordered to stay at Trump hotels...

For security reasons, naturally. Security's YUUUUUUUGE at Trump hotels. Not because of any conflict of interest, no way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clinton clearly broke the law, the FBI said so. So what now?
Well nothing I guess.
Clearly a precedent has been set.
Who gives a fuck what these idiots do right?
Oh, I see, you are more up in arms because it comes from someone you dont agree with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.