33% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

PSC games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Everyone

New Quartermaster General: 1914 from PSC Games now on Kickstarter:-

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1992455033/quartermaste...
Enjoy!
Will

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/208773/quartermaster...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dammit. Now I have to back this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Ludoquist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MrMT wrote:

You do. I was lucky enough to play a (late, I believe) prototype at UK Games Expo with Ian, the designer. It flows in a differnt way to WW2 (OR, indeed Victory or Death) - battles actually feel more fluid, but require significant preparation - thematically, the concept of 'The Big Push' is a constant.

Really enjoyed playing it (Despite our Central Powers defeat), and with this in the trilogy, we'll have QMG for 4, 5, or 6 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheLudoquist wrote:
MrMT wrote:

You do. I was lucky enough to play a (late, I believe) prototype at UK Games Expo with Ian, the designer. It flows in a differnt way to WW2 (OR, indeed Victory or Death) - battles actually feel more fluid, but require significant preparation - thematically, the concept of 'The Big Push' is a constant.

Really enjoyed playing it (Despite our Central Powers defeat), and with this in the trilogy, we'll have QMG for 4, 5, or 6 players.

... looking forward to a 3 player title

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.