Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Stone Librande is Design Savant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvin Gilman
United States
California
flag msg tools
I worked with Stone several years ago at Maxis, and was lucky enough to play several of his "prototypes". Not only did he have great designs, but he took the time to put together visually pleasing prototypes, making them much more fun. I enjoyed one in particular so much that I put together a print and play to have at home. I am so happy for him to be getting something published, and hope that he jumps off and publishes some more of his games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone Librande
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words, Calvin. As you can imagine, I'm excited and honored to work with Riot on this game. Making a personal game for just my family and friends is relatively simple. Converting it into the box of awesome that is MvM required an insane amount of effort. Rick Ernst and Chris Cantrell did the majority of the design work that was required to make this a reality. The talent and passion that went into this game was off the charts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.