38.1% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Poohdish Rattanavijai
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I got the Deluxe edition today and now starting to punch everything out to store in the box.

Can someone who played the game before guide me how I should store it? Above is the photo of the insert. The smaller slot on the right is removable revealing extra island tiles below.

Any idea what would go into where?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
... haven't gotten my copy yet, but Thanks for the great components photo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there really only 1 barrel for each color? The original version had 8-10 barrels for each color to represent the win you took to the fair, sold at the cafes and traded for vps in the market. Looks like they replaced those with plain discs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poohdish Rattanavijai
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your welcome.

Take another look at the KS page, is for storing wine tiles.

I really like the component in this game btw. Barrels and meeples are pretty cool. All of the punch out is thick and feeling nice in the hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poohdish Rattanavijai
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
troybowers wrote:
Is there really only 1 barrel for each color? The original version had 8-10 barrels for each color to represent the win you took to the fair, sold at the cafes and traded for vps in the market. Looks like they replaced those with plain discs?

There're nine barrels for each colors. They came in a pack of eight for each colors. Then extra barrel in separate bag, not sure if that means anything significant.

Quick glance at the setup manual, the discs are for score tracks instead of the wine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poohdish Rattanavijai
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some more pics if anyone interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William F.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Looks great! Thanks for the pics.

Looking forward to receiving my copy whenever they get to North America!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.