$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Tommy Hong

Tulsa
Oklahoma
msg tools
Hi guys,

Got a good news to share from Meeple Realty. We will be coming out with Official insert for "Key to the City - London". Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for latest update.

Tommy H. from Meeple Realty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Umm, congrats, but what does it mean to be the official insert?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Hong

Tulsa
Oklahoma
msg tools
The title of official insert means we will be using your artwork on our insert/organizer for your game. With our products, we always relate to the game and using the game's official artwork will do just that! Check out our website at meeplerealty.com for some samples of our product line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Loblaw
United Kingdom
Northampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy an insert or buy another game whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To offer another point of view, though, my Trickerion insert as helped me get a favorite game played, accepted and anticipated in my group. And that is for a not-cheap game which otherwise may not have seen the light of day, so there is some counterbalancing economic argument too. I'm enjoying making a small handful of my favorites into top-shelf experiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef Kevin
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
captainpigwash wrote:
Buy an insert or buy another game whistle

The insert for Keyflower or castles of burgundy help keep the game so organized. Definitely worth it over another game if it's one you really enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
A bit off topic but any news on making the inserts available in Europe?

The masses demand their inserts:-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Hong

Tulsa
Oklahoma
msg tools
Don Sombrero wrote:

Hi Don,

We are trying to work with few European distributor. Not sure when that will happen but follow us on Facebook and Twitter for latest updates.

Meeple Realty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
T2_Twinz wrote:
Don Sombrero wrote:

Hi Don,

We are trying to work with few European distributor. Not sure when that will happen but follow us on Facebook and Twitter for latest updates.

Meeple Realty.

Great - thank you for the update and will be looking out for any news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if they put out more expansions like they did with Keyflower. I love your Keyflower insert which accomodates the expansions but I believe you came out with it after all expansions had been released. Will the Key to the City insert be designed with expandibility in mind and upgrade kits offered to early adopters? Have the designers shared any information about expansions planned or otherwise?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, why would they release a decent insert for Key to the city when you can spend LOTS of money on a stupid insert that is sold separately
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar Arnason
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AdelinDumitru wrote:
Great, why would they release a decent insert for Key to the city when you can spend LOTS of money on a stupid insert that is sold separately

... Each to his own? I won't be getting one, but I value that they'll be available. I can't be bothered to play Caverna because of setup and teardown, and would consider getting a custom insert for a game like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.