48.5% of Goal | left

Support:

Drew Grgich
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is fun to hear about the production side of things from him. He was under strict NDA until the release but now that it is on its way, he was able to share.

Check out his other art at http://dannybeck.com. Hope to see much more from him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Your friend is incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing his other work. Even his 3D stuff looks incredible!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Grgich
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He is talented indeed! Even in sixth grade, it was clear to see that he was destined to make amazing stuff! I sincerely hope that this opens up a path as a sweet artist for more games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
Just submitted an edit to the Mechs vs Minions front page, added Danny Beck as artist credit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Ernst
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Danny's the best! He did much more than the boxes and boards, in fact, he did all the card art and all the big promotional images and the rulebook illustrations... The man is a powerhouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Danny is obscenely talented. Every board, every piece of card art... he did all of it. I couldn't be prouder of his contributions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tiras
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
He's absolutely incredible. He really made the world come to life. And his Easter Egg game is on point!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
His art is amazing. As an a avid WoW player I can say he has made some of the most gorgeous art in the game. His characters from his web site are just phenomenal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.