GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 110.9
43.1% of Goal | left
been readin up on the nashville problem this game has. alot of suggestions.
7 player game: best setup for best gameplay?
8 player game: best setup?
is the game broken? is there a fun solution?
I allready replied elsewhere :
- the game setup given in the rulebook is, in my opinion, the better to discover the game. And, when I play, this is the setup I choose.
- if no one wish to steal diamonds, I cannot do anything to help you (if so, why are you playing to this game ?). So, while explaining to new players, let them know they will have to steal and lie, or not - as they want (but more fun to steal !)
- if the loyals and the don wins every game : -1 loyal / +1 driver and/or -1 loyal / +1 agent and/or -1 bottle
- there is not a best setup for everyone. That's why in the rules you can read that one can change the setup as they wish.
- why did I not give such a setup for beginners ? Because most of the playtesters say this is too difficult for the don with such setups (you know, I did playtest many setups...)
- Last edited Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:22 am (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:04 am
ok thx for answer. well try it tomorrow. ill post back!