Subject: Solo play, timing question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
I think I have this right, but I always like to double check here.

Say the rogue galaxy is sitting on 5 culture at the beginning of there turn. They currently have 5 dice, which are rolled one at a time. First roll is a culture, they are now at 6 culture triggering there +3 actions bonus. It says to clear the control mat and they get an extra turn but with 3 dice. So does the original turn end? Meaning they only got to roll 1 of there 5 dice, and they get a new turn with just 3 dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Berger
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
You would continue to roll and resolve all 5 dice. Then you would roll and resolve 3 dice. Them, you would set the Culture token to 0. Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Yes it does, thank you. So they stop at 6, finish there turn, get the extra turn and reset to zero. Perfect

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Another random question. End game triggers at 21 victory points. Is that just from colonizing planets, or are the points from empire upgrades included?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kellett
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
21 points total- planets and Galaxy upgrades
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook in front of me right now, but I'm pretty sure it says that you check the position of the AI Opponent's Culture and Energy at the end of its turn which means you complete the rest of the AI's rolls for the normal turn and then resolve the effects if the Culture or Energy token is at the last space. So think of it like the AI gets an additional step at the end of its turn to check the Culture or Energy tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.