Subject: Victory points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
First to 21 triggers the end of the game. Is this just from the points from planets or are empire upgrade points included?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Smith
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All points are included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Maxcy
United States
Lexington
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All 'visible' points count towards the 21 point end-game trigger. Your secret mission card is not revealed and added to your score until after end-game has been triggered. This may be obvious, but it is specifically mentioned in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
msg tools
mb
grendelsbayne wrote:
All points are included.

Not all.
Points from destroyed superweapons in the mini-expansion are included, but points for unused satellites are not included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Smith
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These guys are correct. I wasn't thinking about the mini-expansion stuff or the secret missions when I wrote that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Carrell
msg tools
One more question...the VP points added for empire upgrades...Is that total points or does your first upgrade give you 1 VP and then second gives 2 more for a total of 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
itsma wrote:
One more question...the VP points added for empire upgrades...Is that total points or does your first upgrade give you 1 VP and then second gives 2 more for a total of 3?

Each row states the point total for that level. At max level, you get 8 points for having your empire upgraded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Carrell
msg tools
runtsta wrote:
itsma wrote:

Each row states the point total for that level. At max level, you get 8 points for having your empire upgraded.

Thanks! I thought so but someone I was playing with thought it added that many to your point total as you upgraded so like i said upgrading to the third level would give you 3 total points (2 from that level 1 from the level before.)...again Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.