$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
26.8% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Waggle Dance» Forums » General

Subject: I really didn't like the grey cubes from 2E so I made a few changes (PICS) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Wang
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I replaced the purple and grey cubes from the second edition with the deep purple (because it matched the card more) and orange cubes from lords of Waterdeep (I have dndeeple so they were spares anyways).

Then I coloured in the number 6 card very carefully with an orange highlighter. I think the result looked pretty good.

http://imgur.com/Qk0EZqE

4-5-6 are officially clerics, wizards and fighters now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty good? It looks amazing.

The red and pink in this game are practically indecipherable in certain light conditions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wang
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know, they tried to fix this in second edition by removing red and orange, and instead we got two different purples where the darker one is given grey cubes. The purple and the pink looked too similar now under certain light conditions and the grey just shouldn't have any place representing flowers (even if it's pollen). So I had to replace the purple and the grey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I haven't seen the grey ones.

No. Just no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.