Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Planning to get this rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Matt
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey guys! im set on getting this game, since i love coop (eldritch horror) AND i like deckbuilding mechanic and i dont own any game yet (maybe ill get star realms too)

Searching online i found 2 different boxes, are there different versions/packages for this? (im not talking about the expansion)

one box is square and the other is not

http://meeplesgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/legendary...

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic2225180.jpg

one is older version? or? i also read that some boxes were missing cards from the box, is that fixed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Knapp
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
The more square one is just a graphic, probably for whatever site you found it on.

There is only one version of the game, with an expansion coming in November hopefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For your missing cards question, see here:
- Missing cards - Still a problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
Topknot87 wrote:
The more square one is just a graphic, probably for whatever site you found it on.

There is only one version of the game, with an expansion coming in November hopefully.

Wait... when did it become Nov? CSI still has it listed as coming in Sept. If it really is Nov I need to shuffle some preorders around... again angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are different prints however - one of them has 11 small packages of cards (completely shrinkwrapped) and the other (which I bought) has 7 larger packages of cards. You can also find them on youtube if you look at unboxings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.