Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Willcock
United Kingdom
Flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi All,
Both witch hunter and troll slayer are back in stock at choas cards, selling at the reasonable price £4.95 incase people are still looking for them and not willing to pay the silly prices being show eBay at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Willcock
United Kingdom
Flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just checked, stating out of stock! I ordered an hour or so ago and they have 10+ of each in them. Would recommend clicking on the request a notification button and hope they come back in stock. That's what I did

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe somebody bought several copies for speculation purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Willcock
United Kingdom
Flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just got an email stating they have more in stock! So be quick people

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyril
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've just ordered one of each! Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daffin
United Kingdom
Ledbury
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LukeSp00k wrote:
Just got an email stating they have more in stock! So be quick people

No longer in stock.

I had ordered them from Wayland Games (pretty sure they were in stock when I ordered - at least, it didn't say they were out of stock). But then they suddenly were unavailable, and Wayland said their distributor wouldn't be getting any more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoyan Taskonidis
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is crazy, almost 50 Pounds for both characters on e-bay! In one of the local store in Bulgaria they have it for 13 EURO each, which is still too expensive, considering, that it is only a characters and a few gears (no quests, enemies etc).

What is the story behind this game, It is going to be any real expansion or something. I read somewhere, that there is a problem between FFG and Gamesworkshop, is this the case?

It's pitty, as this game deserve a nice expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FFG and Games Workshop are going their separate ways, so FFG will not be making anything more for this game, or for any other game they used the GW license on. It's too bad, would have loved to see where this game would have gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taskonidis wrote:
This is crazy, almost 50 Pounds for both characters on e-bay! In one of the local store in Bulgaria they have it for 13 EURO each, which is still too expensive, considering, that it is only a characters and a few gears (no quests, enemies etc).

What is the story behind this game, It is going to be any real expansion or something. I read somewhere, that there is a problem between FFG and Gamesworkshop, is this the case?

It's pitty, as this game deserve a nice expansion!
Yeah, the content is 14 cards. 3 character cards, 8 actions, 3 legendary gear cards. There's also a front of the pack and back of the pack card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoyan Taskonidis
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So better buy this 2 characters while still available.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Manson
France
Istres
Bouches du Rhone
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
WTF??!!!!! They are proposed NOW at €20.00 one expansion pack on Amazon (FR) and elsewhere!!!! I really HATE so much when said "people" are doing speculation on this kind of product!!! It's a TOTAL shame!!! yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fredmanson wrote:
WTF??!!!!! They are proposed NOW at €20.00 one expansion pack on Amazon (FR) and elsewhere!!!! I really HATE so much when said "people" are doing speculation on this kind of product!!! It's a TOTAL shame!!! yuk

If they didn't offer it so you couldn't get it at all, how would that be better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
FFG has stopped producing them, it is now a collector item. This isn't about the physical and replayability value of these 2 small expansions, but about how f***ing rare they have become.

Just ask someone to make a scan of these cards, and be done with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.