6,447 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
40.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
No Thanks! is available for an all-time low from Amazon for $8.47 shipped (no Prime needed) or $8.86 (directly from Amazon) back up to $11.50. Although if the "Images" section for the game is any indication you're supposed to design your own deck or else you'll be visited by three increasingly-expensive games in the night to teach you about the true meaning of paying full price.

Amazon link: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B013FAC4FK?tag=art...

All other online games stores sell this for $10-12 before shipping.

A Teenager's Take - No Thanks
An Old Favourite Revised for Christmas and Beyond....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: No Thanks! $8.47 (Non-Prime) or $8.86 (Prime) Shipped (Amazon Says Thanks!)(Parentheses)
Good Price. Good Game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: No Thanks! $8.47 (Non-Prime) or $8.86 (Prime) Shipped (Amazon Says Thanks!)(Parentheses)
No, Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks! Hopefully the Mayfair edition has decent card quality. Sleeving No Thanks seems wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered. Appreciated. *insert No thanks pun*

EDIT: If you are Primr, you cane get the $8.86, choose No Rush shipping, then get $5.99 for Pantry?!?! That effectively is $3 game! (Including Sales Tax)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Product description shows at the discounted price, but when I add to my cart is jumps back up to $11.50

Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah but you have to use Pantry, which is annoying (to me).

But to the OP, Thanks for No Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
burke4865 wrote:
Product description shows at the discounted price, but when I add to my cart is jumps back up to $11.50

Am I missing something?

Looks like the stock is gone for the $8.47. Next best is $8.86 (free freight with Prime).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Pantry is "meh", but thdy carry my infant daughter's formula. So I can do both game and still not get into too much trouble.

Apparently, deal is dead? I just rechecked page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Couch wrote:
burke4865 wrote:

Am I missing something?

Looks like the stock is gone for the $8.47. Next best is $8.86 (free freight with Prime).

Even at $8.86, I am getting the same. Page shows $8.86, but when add to cart, it goes to $11.49.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couch wrote:
burke4865 wrote:

Am I missing something?

Even so, why does it jump up to $11.50 when i add to my cart and try to check out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Huh, it hasn't given me pantry in a while - I just keep racking up the digital credits. I need to watch some of them hi-dollar amazon movies for free now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
abonosky wrote:
Huh, it hasn't given me pantry in a while - I just keep racking up the digital credits. I need to watch some of them hi-dollar amazon movies for free now.

I hate you. I get the Pantry offer about 90% of the time now, possibly due to me enjoying a glut of $1 digital credits in the early summer. The only things I've gotten the digital credit on recently were school/office supplies, which is ridiculous because some of those only cost a dollar or two to begin with. I've read that Amazon segments the offers by behavior to test certain approaches. I have no idea if that's true or not, but somehow I got on the Pantry list and can't get off. I think we took the Pantry credit once and didn't find anything to use it on because we still go to real stores to buy food and real stores still have real sales.

Also, DEAL IS DEAD YOU BOUGHT THEM ALL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
There were only 8 copies left when I bought mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm loving the South Park reference in the title!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.