Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened my new in Shrink Copy and only had 4 Bags. Poo!

Sucked since we were playing 5 players for our first go - around but luckily we had a love letter felt bag sitting close by that worked as a substitute.

Anybody else have this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlene Thornstrom
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did. I emailed the publisher and they responded very promptly and mailed me an additional bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just emailed them and got a response in about 6 minutes. Couldn't believe how quickly they responded. Will update thread when I received bag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingarthur1976 wrote:
I just emailed them and got a response in about 6 minutes. Couldn't believe how quickly they responded. Will update thread when I received bag

As far as I can tell this happened to everyone. I had my replacement within a couple weeks. Not really a big deal... in the next couple weeks, if you end up playing with 5 players, I'm sure you can find another bag somewhere to sub in for the missing one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
kingarthur1976 wrote:

As far as I can tell this happened to everyone. I had my replacement within a couple weeks. Not really a big deal... in the next couple weeks, if you end up playing with 5 players, I'm sure you can find another bag somewhere to sub in for the missing one.

I guess you missed the second half of my original post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Aldridge
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, this caught a lot of people off guard. We had a case of just bags to hand out for purchasers at Origins and GenCon, but of course that doesn't help people who purchased the game elsewhere. Fortunately, AEG's legendary customer service exhibits itself once again and they've been quickly sending out additional bags. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already discussed here (Bags) and here (Missing draw bag).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a follow up to state I've received my bag. Arrived Yesterday.

Now that's what I call quick service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure I would want to play this with 5 anyway. Turns tend to get s little long so I could see a significant amount of time between turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
Not sure I would want to play this with 5 anyway. Turns tend to get s little long so I could see a significant amount of time between turns.

Played with 5 the first night. Was fantastic. Loved the extra blocking on the track especially since the OP Turbo card was out. Time between turns wasnt long at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Moratti
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine too had only 4 bags. Emailed AEG and got an immediate response. Received the 5th bag within a week. Great service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt
United States
Durango
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm, 48 hours and no response to my email, but then I did include my physical address so maybe they just mailed and didn't worry about an email reply. Will give it a week or so...

Shame for the company, all that extra expense. I really like my limited experience with the game so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.