Victory in the Pacific» Forums » Variants

Subject: AH VITP variant rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Johnson III
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I have a variant for AH Victory in the Pacific called Crazy 88s.It is "what if" the Washington naval treaty of 1922 had not taken place and instead of carriers being built on ship hulls already under construction or converted from other ships,both the USN and IJN continued to build battleships. The variant includes all the possible BBs and BCs counters that would have replaced the fleet carriers and the OBs but no rules. It just has an long alternate history but no ideas on how the war would start or a first turn rule to start the game. The IJN has the 2 cvls and the 1 cve that starts the game. The US doesn't get any carriers until turn 6 and they are all the CVLs. The alternate history is also based on both navies not focusing on naval aviation until after the British raid on Toronto and the damage aircraft did to the Italian navy.To sum it up I am looking for rules if there are any or rule ideas for this variant. Thanks Nick J
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Haberberger
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked on the Victory in the Pacific page to see what's there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from BGG How-To to Victory in the Pacific: Variants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't this in one of the old General magazines? I think they are all available on CDs in .pdf form; I'll send off an email to the guy I got mine from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.ahgeneral.org/sale/forsale.htm

http://www.nktelco.net/bdmonnin/boardgamer.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.