flag msg tools
mb
I think we can actually, by now, exclude October 2016 ...so

1) November 2016 ?
2) December 2016 ?
3) January 2017 ?
4) February 2017 ?
5) March 2017 ?
6) Forget about this pledge is now lost.

I really start to be a bit anxious now ... I know I know , it's a pledge, if you pledge do not moan ... but still I miss this game ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
As soon as you back 5 more CMoN projects

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agustin S.
Argentina
Vicente Lopez
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
Not sure if it helps in any way, I'm from Argentina and I've received my late pledge mid-September. I don't know the delivery schedules for each region but at least South America was dispatched. I really wasn't expecting it any time soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agonar wrote:
Not sure if it helps in any way, I'm from Argentina and I've received my late pledge mid-September. I don't know the delivery schedules for each region but at least South America was dispatched. I really wasn't expecting it any time soon.

Yep everywhere but Europe are getting their games.
Unfortunately Europe had a so called month long shut down for some weird (non-existent) holiday and now their games are stuck at sea because a South Korean shipping company has been placed into receivership, so they have no idea when or how they will get what they paid for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin M
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
no one will have any educated guess as when the shipping embargo will lift, so unless CMON says other wise no one will know. I will take a guess, just like everybody else, and I will say December2016/January 2017.

CMON has also stated that if they cannot get the pledges out, they will reship

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am almost certain, it will not hit Europe before 2017... =/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah this what I think maybe by February / March 2017 ... ( which is a year later to the promise dead line ...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Morka
Finland
Salo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Third ship is unloading cargo at hamburg today. Some countries in europe will get their stuff in october.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Second half of 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
agonar wrote:

I live in Brazil and nothing is happening here, distribution wasn't uniform in South America. Mine is probably on one of those bankrupt boats somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeple1 wrote:
agonar wrote:

Yep everywhere but Europe are getting their games.
Unfortunately Europe had a so called month long shut down for some weird (non-existent) holiday and now their games are stuck at sea because a South Korean shipping company has been placed into receivership, so they have no idea when or how they will get what they paid for.

As I said, not everywhere, unfortunately

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
I really, really pray delivery will not fall into the infamous german summer 2017 holiday shutdown !!! If yes my guess is christmas 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
LarkinVB wrote:
I really, really pray delivery will not fall into the infamous german summer 2017 holiday shutdown !!! If yes my guess is christmas 2017.

Yes apparently in Europe Company close a whole month in August ... and everybody and I say everybody is on holiday ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Mościcki
msg tools
Where is Ishtar's nipple??!
mbmbmbmbmb
LarkinVB wrote:

This is soooo going to be a running joke whenever I'll ship or order any games from Germany...whistle

I don't know if it is a Polish thing, but at elementary school there was an enforced policy of 'no kids in classrooms during lesson breaks'. I imagine Angela Merkel closing all borders and shouting at all the slower Germans who haven't left the country in time.

And on topic: 1Q 2017 IF they get the games off the ship, 4Q 2017 if they are forced to make another print and reship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apollo wrote:
Third ship is unloading cargo at hamburg today. Some countries in europe will get their stuff in october.

Ah yes .. the mysterious 3rd ship that is said to have made it through. According to CMON containing the Euro shipments for the smaller countries. Like the Netherlands.
Well, let's see if they will arrive before Xmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Apollo wrote:

Ah yes .. the mysterious 3rd ship that is said to have made it through. According to CMON containing the Euro shipments for the smaller countries. Like the Netherlands.

No, the 3rd ship was stuck in Singapour for some time and left end of last week.
The one you are talking about is the second one, Merion, known from the start (KS update)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
XofMdS wrote:
Teowulff wrote:
Apollo wrote:

No, the 3rd ship was stuck in Singapour for some time and left end of last week.
The one you are talking about is the second one, Merion, known from the start (KS update)

So the pledge for UK , France and Germany are in the Merion or in the "3rd ghost ship " ?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Meeple1 wrote:

Unfortunately Europe had a so called month long shut down for some weird (non-existent) holiday

That's not the reason. Maybe quit saying that it is since it's 100% not true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
Ireland
flag msg tools
Loudsmoker wrote:
So the pledge for UK , France and Germany are in the Merion or in the "3rd ghost ship " ?

Thank you

There are no pledges on the APL Merlion, they got the name of the ship wrong in the first two updates. The two original ships were listed as Hanjin Africa and APL Merlion. As it turns out the APL Merlion was in fact the Hanjin Gold. The third "mystery ship" was the Hong Kong Express. As of the moment it stands like this:

Country - Ship - ETA

Germany - Hanjin Africa / Hanjin Gold - November / ???
UK - Hanjin Gold - ???
Spain - Hanjin Gold - ???
Italy - Hanjin Gold - ???
France - Hanjin Gold - ???
Rest EU - Hong Kong Express - Late October

The Hong Kong Express docked in Hamburg last week (October 1st).
The Hanjin Gold is detained in Singapore, CMON's shipping contractor is looking for a new ship to load it on to. Zero ETA.
The Hanjin Africa is somewhere around Sicily. Should hit Hamburg mid-October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
Uthred wrote:
Loudsmoker wrote:

Thank you

There are no pledges on the APL Merlion, they got the name of the ship wrong in the first two updates. The two original ships were listed as Hanjin Africa and APL Merlion. As it turns out the APL Merlion was in fact the Hanjin Gold. The third "mystery ship" was the Hong Kong Express. As of the moment it stands like this:

Country - Ship - ETA

Germany - Hanjin Africa / Hanjin Gold - November / ???
UK - Hanjin Gold - ???
Spain - Hanjin Gold - ???
Italy - Hanjin Gold - ???
France - Hanjin Gold - ???
Rest EU - Hong Kong Express - Late October

The Hong Kong Express docked in Hamburg last week (October 1st).
The Hanjin Gold is detained in Singapore, CMON's shipping contractor is looking for a new ship to load it on to. Zero ETA.
The Hanjin Africa is somewhere around Sicily. Should hit Hamburg mid-October.

Oh well I have plenty of games to play with , but damn every time I see a new post on TO7S my brain is bleeding ( I went full pledge)
At this point is better I start to think is lost for good , then if next year will show up at my door good... I was planning to get full pledge for MD too but as I stand now I will just close Lightbringer Pledge and nothing else added, too many risks , too much bleeding brain.
Thank you anyway for infos Jim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uthred wrote:
The Hanjin Gold is detained in Singapore, CMON's shipping contractor is looking for a new ship to load it on to.

It is even funnier. The H Gold went off to (? but Suez canal for sure) but CMON had before that unloaded its container.
Now they wait for availabilities on other ship from another company (well, hopefully)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Apollo wrote:

NO, it could not arive this year because "ALL GERMANS ARE IN CHRISTMAS VACATION THE WHOLE DECEMBER..."

AS CMoN knows: Germany is closing in December, so they will sure not ship!
devil soblue yuk shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
well it seams at least someone in Europe received To7s ...

Lucky them ... my UK game is still "God knows where" Singapore or maybe Pacific Ocean maybe ... nobody really knows ...

So frustrating ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Eberl
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I could bring a game from the US if anyone is interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Started reaching Poland today. Many people said they got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.