The Bloody Inn» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo rules. Do you start with 10f check? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jerry baker
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That is not mentioned in the solo rules. Do you not get the standard 10f check athletes the begining?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah B
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
Penfold: Have you got something clever up your sleeve, DM? Dangermouse: Only my arm, Penfold, and that's no cleverer than the rest of me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The solitaire game is played the same way, with the following exceptions:
- Setup:
1. Build the Guest deck by removing 34 cards (short game) or 26 cards (long game).
2. Place 1 Key token of your color and 3 Key tokens of a neutral color on the doors of the inn.
3. In addition to the 2 Peasants in your hand, place 2 Peasants in the bistro.

As I read it, the only changes to setup for the solo game are those listed above; the 10F cheque isn't mentioned because nothing changes. So, yes, you still get 10F to start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BookieG wrote:
Quote:
The solitaire game is played the same way, with the following exceptions:
- Setup:
1. Build the Guest deck by removing 34 cards (short game) or 26 cards (long game).
2. Place 1 Key token of your color and 3 Key tokens of a neutral color on the doors of the inn.
3. In addition to the 2 Peasants in your hand, place 2 Peasants in the bistro.

As I read it, the only changes to setup for the solo game are those listed above; the 10F cheque isn't mentioned, because nothing changes. So, yes, you still get 10F to start.

Exactly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.