Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Haven's Last Stand
Heroes won even though I mega-exploded one shot a Hero on Round 1. They were on their last life.

Questions that arouse
1 - When you enter a space can you pick up Proxy before you roll for hazards?
2 - Sloth:Curse of the Crawl, Can the Heroes take wounds voluntarily or do they have to lose 3 life in combat 'naturally'? Also, how long does this card last?
3 - 2A. Clear Abominations, players must kill (#) Abominations in one round. Do Ab's they killed this round before reaching this step count?
4 - Just be clear, you cant Range Attack in your space, correct?

I now see we played Nuns very wrong. I thought the Corruption replaced a City Action token...so it almost never came up and I wasn't sure if that meant another Hero could use that District again or if a player got that token back.
Much better power now that I see how it really works.

Wakrob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I think Thiago replied : always roll first before doing anything else.

2. What does the card say?

3. Rules "Victory & Defeat" : "The Hero players need to accomplish each of the missions on the Story board in order."

So.... No. They don't.

4. Correct. So Rocco doesn't get his 2 hit bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clubb
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No, you cannot. The hazard roll is considered to be on entry and you have to be in the space to pick up an NPC.
2.not sure, will have to read the card
3. No, they do not. Until a mission is activated, nothing counts for the completion conditions.
4. Correct. Ranged attack is at least one space away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Chinkster wrote:

2. What does the card say?

Curse of the Crawl
Start of Hero Turn: The Current Hero can't move unless the heroes collectively take 3 wounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curse of the Crawl is a one time effect, and the Faith players have to choose to collectively take three wounds at that moment, not from combat.

The wounds are just taken then as part of resolving the card, they are not wounds from other effects or combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AceAceBaby wrote:
Curse of the Crawl is a one time effect, and the Faith players have to choose to collectively take three wounds at that moment, not from combat.

The wounds are just taken then as part of resolving the card, they are not wounds from other effects or combat.

Correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.