Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Plank
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any news about when Cities of Destiny or Artifacts of History will be officially released?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh C.
United States
Dayton
OHIO (OH)
flag msg tools
I don't judge you, but my cat does.
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Chris about it at Gen Con, and he said that there were some bugs in Artifacts that needed to be fixed, and he didn't know how long it would take. I asked a follow-up question along the lines of, "So, you're hoping in time for Christmas?" and I got a (properly) non-committal "it's fixed when it's fixed" answer.

Cities is apparently a very small expansion that will not be releases separately, so it's waiting for Artifacts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Effinger
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
A kickstarter update went out a couple days ago.. here's a relevant passage:

Quote:

What's Next?

Our remaining tasks are to lay out the rulebook and the reference cards, plus some other minor art tasks related to the box and the special achievements. We also need to do the wording-consistency pass on the Artifacts cards, where I make sure everything's clear and easy to understand (I have a pile of feedback from beta testers on this to integrate!)
We're sorry it's taken longer than planned to get this project done, but we're confident it'll be worth the wait.

No clue what that means in terms of timeline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't have a clear timeline yet. As for the separate expansions -- they won't be released before Innovation Deluxe. It's *possible* they'll be released simultaneously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.