Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG "versions" for this game currently show the box dimensions as "Long Rectangle (e.g. Power Grid) · 14.60 x 10.70 x 2.20 inches or 37.1 x 27.2 x 5.6 cm". Watching Rahdo's runthrough, that doesn't seem right at all. It appears to be square, so perhaps the size of Ticket to Ride?

A TtR square box might be doable for me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be willing to shelve a PG-sized monstrosity for a little card+dice game like this.

If you can measure the box, please let me know the true dimensions, and go ahead and submit a correction while you're at it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Looks like a 30 cm x 30 cm square box to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty sure it's T2R sized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sure looks like a T2R sized box, which is a bummer. As soon as I buy they game, I'll toss away that huge oversized box.
I have limited shelvespace and prefer portability. Looking at the amount and type of components, the box could be less than half that size. And since we mostly play 2 player only, I can even downsize it more by taking out half of the dice and almost half of the cards :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You won't want to take out half the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't measured it, but i'm eyeballing it right now and it's the exact same size as the other bezier games big boxes (Subrubia, Favor of the Pharaoh, Subdivision, Mad King Ludwig)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
I haven't measured it, but i'm eyeballing it right now and it's the exact same size as the other bezier games big boxes (Subrubia, Favor of the Pharaoh, Subdivision, Mad King Ludwig)

Thanks! It looks like the change has already been made: Colony (English first edition)

But there must be some cacheing or a batch script that hasn't run yet, because the main game page still shows the larger box size. I trust that will self-correct eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.