Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Grant
United States
Santa Clarita
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool write ups! Have they done these for the systems that come with the base game?

I can't wait to get my copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Really like the look of badlands!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice, they also confirm the expansions comes with extra resources nodes which wasnt certain yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Fuller
msg tools
I was hoping we would see the Bajorans as their own expansion. They are one of the most well developed races in terms of culture and background.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
bowie1979 wrote:
I was hoping we would see the Bajorans as their own expansion. They are one of the most well developed races in terms of culture and background.

Yeah, but they aren't a military, economic, or cultural power in the galaxy. I would like to see them as thier own faction as well, sort of a "how could things have been different". But this still doesn't rule it out, just because they put a planet in an expansion doesn't mean the race won't come out with a rule like "if you are playing with the Cardassian faction, remove the Bajor exploration planet from the game"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bajorans: Gotta love them Space Hindus! I saw Nana Visitor at a Con once and she was a real sweetie. Don't worry, by the time GF9 gets done, we'll probably see the Maquis as a separate faction! (Equivalent Firefly joke: What about a card for The Good Dogs Guy?)

When I get the expansions, I expect to put all of the systems into the general pile, except for the Home System of factions not in the game! Wonder if the expansion rules will note such practices to integrate with the Core Game.

Todd: Thanks for the link. I'd love to see which episodes the core planet systems are from, as Daniel wonders above. Anyone recognize them all. When Rure Pente shows up, I always say "From Which There Is No Escape!" Which is actually a quote about Devil's Island from the film Papillon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also curious as to how the systems are going to be integrated into games. I assume there is some sort of ration between worlds, x many 3 resource planets, x many 2 resource planets etc. with every race. There is also probably a ration of phenomena to planets too.

I hope the cards are marked by which expansion they come in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GF9's Twitter account says we'll see the first Ferengi preview in 2 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
Todd: Thanks for the link. I'd love to see which episodes the core planet systems are from, as Daniel wonders above. Anyone recognize them all. When Rure Pente shows up, I always say "From Which There Is No Escape!" Which is actually a quote about Devil's Island from the film Papillon.

Something like this? Where Have I Seen That System?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.