Subject: Anyone know how this plays with 2? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mere Gamer
United States
Jefferson City
Missouri
flag msg tools

Anyone who has played this able/willing to share what the experience is like with only 2 players? Does the board change or is the same amount of space available at all counts? Does anything about the deck building change based on player count?

Based on the visuals I've seen so far and the theme I'd really love to P500 it, but I'd also love some more specifics about how it plays. Thanks much to the First Minnesota group for what I've seen so far about the game play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Johnson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For a 2-player game, a number of provinces are out-of-play (Britannia, Hispania, Africa, Aegyptus, Syria, and Galatia (formerly Pontus)). Nomads and Sassanids (formerly Persians) are not used. The Crisis table is updated appropriately. All other rules are the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I get it, it makes sense, but damn that sucks, seems like a majority of the game/map is removed if you are only playing with two. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.