Subject: C3i bots? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I started working on learning Labyrinth yesterday, after receiving my new copy a week or so ago. However, a couple of posts on BGG have me a little confused. I'm under the impression that C3i published an updated version of the Jihadist bot at some point in the past. Did this version make it into the 3rd Edition reprint? Or is it still using the original bot?

Also, someone mentioned a US bot. Is this for use with Labyrinth? Or is it part of The Awakening (which I also have, but haven't opened yet)? If the former, where do I find it, as my copy only includes a Jihadist bot.

If anyone knows the answer to these questions, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To the best of my knowledge, the US bot is only in the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, that makes sense. I'm just taking the games one at a time, so haven't even opened The Awakening yet.

Any idea on which Jihadist bot comes with the base game now? The original, or C3i update?

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColintheFlea wrote:
Cool, that makes sense. I'm just taking the games one at a time, so haven't even opened The Awakening yet.

Any idea on which Jihadist bot comes with the base game now? The original, or C3i update?

Thanks,

Colin

I have no idea to be honest. I have a second edition, so I have whatever comes with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was an updated Jihadist flowchart in c3i 25

I use it for my first Ed copy but having never used the original not sure how it differs.

(See this thread How is the new Flow Chart in the C3i magazine?)

I assume, without having actual knowledge, that the later editions use the revised bot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott Pasha wrote:
There was an updated Jihadist flowchart in c3i 25

I use it for my first Ed copy but having never used the original not sure how it differs.

(See this thread How is the new Flow Chart in the C3i magazine?)

I assume, without having actual knowledge, that the later editions use the revised bot

Thanks for the response and link. It seems my copy does have the update. It was just a comment in Solitaire - Travel + Radicalization questions that made me think it wasn't new.

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
My 2011 printing has the revised flowchart, so I believe it was only the very first printing that didn't have it (which makes sense).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.