48.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Enrique Dueñas
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mb
After the announcement of Fantasy Flight Games and Games Workshop parting ways... I was surprised that I didn't see "Warrior knights" on the list of affected games! It's just because it was ALREADY discontinued or there is something I've missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its either because Warriors Knights is already out of print or because FFG's Warrior Knights has very little in common with the GW version.

However, I suspect that more likely it was forgotten when they made the announcement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Dueñas
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Forgotten? I doubt it. Lawyers have pretty good memory ;)

Probably it's just because is already out of print. Which is a shame, really...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither is Dungeon Quest which is in print. Apparently, there are some games which are in a different agreement or FFG purchased outright or possibly even GW just licensed its version for its print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see crown and glory come back for a on demand print run. I have the base game but i never was able to get crown and glory...now I feel like i'll have a incomplete game forever.

Maybe we'll see a new edition one of these days...not that it helps me... :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Anderson
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not that hard to get Crown & Glory. If you're willing to pay for it that is. For the current prices it's going for, I am not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.