47.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Ron Spreckels
United States
Hayward
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey just wanted to give people a heads up on a kickstarter project called Blackwater Gulch that will be ending in the next couple days. It is a skirmish style miniatures wargame with some nice looking minis. It has kind of a horror/western theme so the minis would work great with SoB. The best part (and reason I am posting this here) is that with the Gunslinger or higher pledge they will be giving backers 3D print files for several western style building which would work great for Frontier Town adventures in Shadows of Brimstone as well. I unfortunately don't have a 3d printer myself (not yet anyways), but for those of you who do this may be a great deal!

From their update #11:

"...Next up, I have an all new bonus item for all Gunslinger backers! A while ago, we sculpted a small western building kit that I hoped to produce in resin, but unfortunately I couldn't get a cheap enough production price to make it an affordable model. I'll still continue to look into other options, but for now I don't plan to produce it myself. But, that doesn't mean you can't have it! All Gunslinger backers will receive a copy of the print-ready 3D files for the building kit. If you have or know someone who has a 3D printer, you can make as many as you want! There are also other print services out there like Shapeways who can print it for you for a fee."

Here is a link to the update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gangfightgames/blackwat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't the 1st Edition fund? I wonder why the 2nd is struggling so much. Too soon?

It's too bad they don't do a cross-over with Shadows. If this came with stats/cards for Shadows for all their heroes/villains, would be an insta-buy for me

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Haddon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's another thread discussing these.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1629513/interesting-crossov...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
It's too bad they don't do a cross-over with Shadows. If this came with stats/cards for Shadows for all their heroes/villains, would be an insta-buy for me

Lots of other good KS from now until the end of the year. Aside from SoB, though, I haven't seen much demand for westerns. I did bug the creator for SoB proxies, and he said he'd look into it for his third Blackwater Gulch KS. This KS will focus on henchmen and minions, such as town drunks armed with broken glass bottles. Myself, I have plenty of generic fantasy, generic post-apocalypse, and generic western figures with swords and/or guns. Now gimme some civilians and bystanders to play with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.