Subject: Insert pockets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Cetnar
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
There are not many components in the game but there are a LOT of spaces in the insert. Do we know if there are future expansions already planned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sal
United States
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The inserts are for the investigator and shoggoth miniatures. Probably for people wanting to paint them and keep them from shaking around in the box. Idk about any expansions, but I'd be cool with them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eclipse Lunar
msg tools
I was surprise as well when opening the box , there was so much empty space!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bremic
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zappshmeow94 wrote:
The inserts are for the investigator and shoggoth miniatures. Probably for people wanting to paint them and keep them from shaking around in the box. Idk about any expansions, but I'd be cool with them!

I agree this is what they are for, however people who are going to spend the time to paint the minis are also the ones who are going to sleeve the cards; and there is no room in the box for sleeved cards without throwing the insert out.

It's a really bad design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I agree, it's not ideal.

I put my sleeved cards in the large compartment, and the bagged cultists go in the small compartment with the sanity tokens and seals. The card stack is slightly too tall, so I have the investigators, Evil Stirs and removed location cards sitting at an angle in the original card compartment. This is with KMC Perfect Size sleeves, which are pretty thin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.