Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Rintjema
Canada
Beamsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Came across a site that has an excellent listing of ten minute ambience tracks created for tabletop gaming.
http://tabletopaudio.com/
So I've taken each WQ location card, and matched it up with one of the ambience tracks without any duplication. I think it worked out nicely, and adds more atmosphere to my WQ-ACG play. I've been playing each locations track in a loop until that location is closed.

All of the 10 minute ambiences on that site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Free to download and use personally, but please donate (One time or monthly) if you want to help support this fantastic site.

My WQ-ACG locations followed by the Tabletop ambience track I'm using:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrice lalet
France
Carcassonne
Aude
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wow very good thx !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco M
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will definitely explore more your suggested list (and the website) !!

I was surprising although to see there is a lost mine track and you didn't use it as abandoned mine in your list. laugh

Up until now we have been using mainly soundtrack from videogames (Warhammer Total War, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate) but also the soundtrack for Dungeon and Dragons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cj-IcbiWe4&list=PL_1_Q7JL3D...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mb
You could even add "Blacksmith Shoppe" for the inbetween-missions phase cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.