Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my first game of Simurgh and I have to say we REALLY enjoyed it.

However I have one gripe about the game, I would have much rather preferred Tarrot sized cards.They would fit in the box easier, they could actually be shuffled, you could sleeve them.

Is there a chance that the game could get a 2nd ed with cards or something?

because having to seperate them every game, remove some, shuffle them back together... its such a pain as tiles.

While I love the durability of them, they are all round a hastle to deal with and honestly probably wont make it to the table much because of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bridges
United States
Los Altos
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely agree with everything you said. Still, it is a fun game and am glad I have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It is way too early to think of a second edition, while the expansion is not even out in retail yet. But this is definitely food for thought...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do, I would ask to give an option for the people who have the 1E to upgrade to the cards (unless major things are changed)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Turner
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
Roll for the Guru
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a 'board building' game the tiles being of the same material as the board adds a lot to the game I think. It's really not that hard to shuffle them, and everything from both the base game and expansion fits nicely in one box.

I suppose the argument could be made to make the dragon tiles and objective tiles into cards. That would free up a little room in the box to allow easier organization.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.