Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerard de Gelder
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there also be a Dutch translation of the Update Pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked 999games yesterday and they replied the following:

"Wij hebben dit ook sinds kort vernomen. We zijn bezig met het uitzoeken e.d. Wij kunnen dit dus nog niet met zekerheid zeggen. Houd onze website hiervoor in de gaten."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar 10101
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
The response I got from 999games today was pretty short: "Daar is op dit moment nog niets over bekend." (This moment no information is available about this yet). I also sent a mail to 999 games whether they could confirm they were joining in or not. Did this because the English upgrade packs will not be available forever (This reply from DonaldX) and if 999games decides to skip these upgrade packs I will get the English versions instead.

Jay had already included a response that the Dutch had already asked but had no further details to share. (This reply from Jay). So then I decided to ask 999games if they could confirm if they were joining in or not, but above reply was it.

Hopefully though they will join in, either through two individual packs, or combined into a small expansion. Both upgrades combined include 14 new cards (in total 160 cards) and that is roughly the same amount of cards the small expansions come with as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'll get the English ones anyway and then later see whether they're also available in Dutch. We play with the Dutch version, but have some English promo-cards included, (if we're lucky also some German ones soon XD) and have never had an issue with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gardner
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the "second edition of Dominion"? I have bought every expansion up till now, so I have quite a lot of Dominion (and love it)... what is this? --DG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
David Gardner wrote:
What is the "second edition of Dominion"? I have bought every expansion up till now, so I have quite a lot of Dominion (and love it)... what is this? --DG

Discussed here and here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.