Subject: encounter after combat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel B
Sweden
Umeå
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
so many questions about the rules in this game, been googling like mad and trying to solve any question that comes up.

but when i move to a gate with a monster, if i defeat that monster can i do the gate encounter right after that or do i have to wait a turn?

(i'm sorry if this was easily found out somewhere, it's just so much information when just starting this game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nelag_macdahmer wrote:
so many questions about the rules in this game, been googling like mad and trying to solve any question that comes up.

but when i move to a gate with a monster, if i defeat that monster can i do the gate encounter right after that or do i have to wait a turn?

(i'm sorry if this was easily found out somewhere, it's just so much information when just starting this game)

If you defeat all the monsters on the space, you then get to have 1 non combat encounter on the same turn. This could be the gate in this case or any other relevant encounter such as the location itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Umeå
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A non-combat encounter after combat is optional, however. There are times when declining to take it is wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.