Subject: Little bug in 1.1.1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing scenario 5 and I had a puzzle to complete. I didn't finish the puzzle but left it to go back to next turn, but the search icon disappeared so I wasn't able to do so.

So, little tip: spend your clues to fix the puzzles first time or you might lose them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was this a bug or part of the scenario? Sometimes time will run out and puzzle might not be available anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fruit Eating Bear wrote:
I was playing scenario 5 and I had a puzzle to complete. I didn't finish the puzzle but left it to go back to next turn, but the search icon disappeared so I wasn't able to do so.

So, little tip: spend your clues to fix the puzzles first time or you might lose them!

Be sure to report this to FFG over at there site so they can patch it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
Fruit Eating Bear wrote:

This has happened to me before but in the first scenario. I was using the first patch when it happened. I reported it to FFG. Looks like they still haven't dealt with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Mantuano
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
Fruit Eating Bear wrote:

This has happened to me before but in the first scenario. I was using the first patch when it happened. I reported it to FFG. Looks like they still haven't dealt with it.

Was that the "electric panel" puzzle?

If so, that puzzle is on a timer. If it is not solved by the end of the phase in which it is started, it can't be completed and is resolved during the mythos phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oninoted wrote:
Was that the "electric panel" puzzle?

If so, that puzzle is on a timer. If it is not solved by the end of the phase in which it is started, it can't be completed and is resolved during the mythos phase.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. At the same time that happened, the mythos phase told me only the investigators in the Bedroom 2 were affected by the mythos event, yet on the previous turn it had told me to remove Bedroom 2 and it was not on the app screen either. When I came back to the investigator phase the search token was gone. Also, the Message Log was missing the Mythos Phase Event that told me to remove the Bedroom 2 tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.