Popular Tags: [View All]
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy... LIFE!
mbmbmbmbmb
...is very annoying.
It's not just a "delete" click, no, you must add the game as "owned" first, and then delete it from your collection.

I gave the feedback but have not heard from admins yet.

Did I miss anything maybe?
Is there another way of deleting games from wishlist?

Has it always been like this or was it different before the game page changes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maho wrote:
you must add the game as "owned" first,

I think not. At least on the main BGG game page, when you get to the Edit screen (after selection "Collection") you can find the 3 stacked dots in the upper right. Mouse over those dots and see "More Options". Actually click on the dots and be offered "Delete from Collection".

I would have to experiment more with the Collection view from your Profile area to discover how things are there.
There is a big red X on the right side of the item that will delete it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy... LIFE!
mbmbmbmbmb
TVis wrote:
maho wrote:
you must add the game as "owned" first,

I think not. At lease on the main BGG game page, when you get to the Edit screen (after selection "Collection") you can find the 3 stacked dots in the upper right. Mouse over those dots and see "More Options". Actually click on the dots and be offered "Delete from Collection".

I would have to experiment more with the Collection view from your Profile area to discover how things are there.

Thanks!
This is silly, I never saw these 3 dots.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
TVis wrote:

If you use the wishlist link to browse your wishlist (which seems like a reasonable thing to do to me), the red X isn't there by default. You need to enable the Commands column to be able to red-X a game from your wishlist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy... LIFE!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
TVis wrote:

If you use the wishlist link to browse your wishlist (which seems like a reasonable thing to do to me), the red X isn't there by default. You need to enable the Commands column to be able to red-X a game from your wishlist.

The "commands" column?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
At the top of your collection/wishlist page there's a 'Columns' link which allows you to add or remove columns of information from the list. At the very bottom is the 'Commands' column, which has buttons that let you manage your rows including one that deletes a row from your collection/wishlist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy... LIFE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!
Wow, I really learned something today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.