Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Waite
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know of a good video overview for 1846? I've just started listening to the Heavy Cardboard podcast, and they have piqued my interest in 18xx generally, and this one in particular. From what I can tell, this is a good introductory game, which makes it appealing for a newbie like me. Plus, the fact that GMT is reprinting it soon makes it even more so. Those folks know how to produce a nice-looking game.

Taking a look at a good video overview might help me to get a better sense have whether this is the place for me to start. Any videos you can point me to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United Kingdom
Bath
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping the Heavy Cardboard team put this on their list of video runthroughs they're planning...

Also: you might also want to check out 1889, another recommended "beginners" 18xx. I hope to try both soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been thinking about doing a video, but would want to do it with the new components, which I don't yet have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.