tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
jeez man I feel your pain , I just gave up , my game is in a boat god knows where, maybe it will never show up ... so sad ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
You are not getting your game until you back another 5 CMoN projects! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rogers
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON has been pretty good with their updates (easy for me to say since I received my copy) but I feel your pain. 3 years later I am still waiting for Ameritrash to finish the stretch goals of "Camp Grizzly" for their backers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Benevento
msg tools
The shipping bankruptcy stuff has messed up logistics across the board. It'll arrive but it'll be quite late if you didn't get it yet.

I bet Conan is going to go sideways as well.

Camp Grizzly.....that game is awesome for Oct, didn't realise it's been three years and we're still waiting for the expansions to go to manufacturing. Geeze
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. S.
Spain
flag msg tools
Welcome, now you're part of Europe, a continent of wonders and businesses that close a whole month in the summer. We're so pure, in fact, we may probably never find our 7 sins (although Spain should take Sloth, if our national stereotype holds true).

We can actually put you in the spot the Uk left, so everything should be fine and well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.