GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 56.91

4,135 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
26.1% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
As Maxim 168 says: "L'espérance, toute trompeuse qu'elle est, sert au moins à nous mener à la fin de la vie par un chemin agréable."
badge
"I'm not allowed to say how many planes joined the raid, but I counted them all out and I counted them all back." Brian Hanrahan
mbmbmbmbmb
Such help would assist in clearing up the muddle a beginner, like myself, is in.

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilbertson
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb

Dear Friend,

Perhaps you could watch the "Calandale" videos here on BGG, they may help answer your question. His videos are a great resource while learning this gem, which has now become one of my favorite games, one that I'll never part with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
As Maxim 168 says: "L'espérance, toute trompeuse qu'elle est, sert au moins à nous mener à la fin de la vie par un chemin agréable."
badge
"I'm not allowed to say how many planes joined the raid, but I counted them all out and I counted them all back." Brian Hanrahan
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate the suggestion and I have seen the videos. Honestly, they are not helpful. Calandale's hand-held approach (until the last one on the tripod and even then) makes them virtually unwatchable. In typical Calandale style, he rambles and coughs and possibly puffs on his pipe, while doing little in an organized, step-by-step fashion.

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.