GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 98
39.4% of Goal | left
I'm confused about the Draft Starter Packs.
I mainly run drafts, but have always done so with a cube form my collection, not the official draft packs. I'm planning to get the draft pack IDs now and it has raised a question.
How exactly dose the official ANR draft work? Each player gets a starter pack and all the cards in the pack are ALWAYS added to what ever cards that player drafts? Is that how it works?
Are the different starter packs got different "starter cards"?
1) In the official FFG Draft rules, after you do the actual draft you add all the cards form the Starter Set to the cards you drafted and then make you deck?
2) Are the cards in the starter sets different between each draft set.. or is it the same cards?
3) Each individual Starter Set in a draft set is identical?
1) Yes, it ensures you'll always have enough agendas and some breakers.
2) Each named draft set has it's own fixed starter set.