Hide
2 Posts

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » Rules

Subject: Missing Game 2 Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lynette D
msg tools
I just completed Game 1, and opened the Game 2 box to read the additional rules. However, none are included in my box. I'm sending an email to USAopoloy, but I'm sure it'll be a few days before I can get a response. In the meantime, would someone mind sending me a copy of the Game 2 rulebook so I can continue playing? Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Sampson
United States
California
flag msg tools
I just got it and played boxes 1-4, but I left the game at my friend's house. If I recall correctly, the rules from game 1 to 2 don't change all that much. Just reset each player back to the 10 starting cards, and replace the locations with the new box 2 locations (do not shuffle them together). Then the new villains, dark arts, and Hogwarts cards all get shuffled into the corresponding box 1 piles. For example, to win you must beat the box 1 villains plus box 2 villains. For box 2 you still only fight one villain at a time. That's about it. From there just play the same as the main rules. Box 3 changes things a little bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.