Subject: Ions and 2/3 years mission ... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maurizio Bignoli
Italy
Novara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys, yesterday I tried my first game, and it was ... a mess cry. So, I know that what I ask is a big effort, but someone could write the project for a mission that leads a man to Mars and back? I think this is more useful than 1000 words.
In the example, I need to understand the use of ion thrusters and in meanwhile how to calculate the weight of Supplies for 6 years.
A question that came out was that: in a maneuver 2/3 years, I must to use the ion thrusters only, or can I use a combination of ions and rockets (or rockets only)? But, if I can and I want to use some ions, in this examples, how do they work ? And if I use rockets (if I can), how they work in a 2/3 years manouver ?

Sorry for the trouble ....
Please, do not get out me to hell ..... modest

Maurizio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For a maneuver that takes at least 1 year you can use a combination of Ion(s) and other rockets. All thrust is calculated at the beginning of the maneuver, including all the food that is on board at that point in time.

Here's a thread that looks at that particular mission: Least expensive man on Mars (contest)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Bignoli
Italy
Novara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, thank you so much for the thread !!! I didn't know it ....

M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.