Subject: Giving credit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mart van de Wege
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Having done a bit of a buying spree of COIN games, and having read a lot of forums lately to get up to speed, I'd like to extend some credit to the series that, IMO, has not been done enough.

Part of the draw for me is the lead design work by Volko Ruhnke. He is foremost a good lead designer; his basic design is solid, and he works well with other designers to get the most out of it. Proof: at least 8 designs that sell like hotcakes.

Also, and not less, he is a pleasant presence online. His accessibility and impeccable manners help a lot in making at least me feel good about shovelling money his way.

So here it is: thank you Volko, for the good work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mart, thank you for those generous words!

It is a tremendous joy for me to see these games getting played, replayed, and discussed.

Best regards,
Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvdwege wrote:
Having done a bit of a buying spree of COIN games, and having read a lot of forums lately to get up to speed, I'd like to extend some credit to the series that, IMO, has not been done enough.

Part of the draw for me is the lead design work by Volko Ruhnke. He is foremost a good lead designer; his basic design is solid, and he works well with other designers to get the most out of it. Proof: at least 8 designs that sell like hotcakes.

Also, and not less, he is a pleasant presence online. His accessibility and impeccable manners help a lot in making at least me feel good about shovelling money his way.

So here it is: thank you Volko, for the good work.

Here here! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.