Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco
Italy
Gorla Minore
IT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During a game session ( a gaming night with your friends ), is it possible to exit the dungeon before you defeat the final boss, in order to heal wounds and buy equipments, and the reenter the dungeon?

Edit:
And also refresh spells?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nossax1 wrote:
During a game session ( a gaming night with your friends ), is it possible to exit the dungeon before you defeat the final boss, in order to heal wounds and buy equipments, and the reenter the dungeon?

Edit:
And also refresh spells?

Using the rules as written, you cannot re-enter the same dungeon. I don't see why you couldn't house rule this though... especially for campaign play. The "Deeper Dungeons" expansion that is mentioned in the rules is supposed to add rules about going back to town and returning to the dungeon while also handling dungeons with more than one level (based on what I've seen Andrea mention on the yahoo group).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mb
One of the things I love most about board gaming in general (and solo gaming in particular) is the ability to tailor and sculpt the gameplay to be exactly how you want it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E r i c k N. B o u c h a r d
Canada
Stoneham
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So that the game remains challenging, I would recommend at the very least to roll again on the room content table for every room your already went through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.